Why List with DSE:
- DSE is premier bourse of the country.
- DSE offers companies a recognised listing and capital raising venue.
- DSE provides deepest market liquidity available in the country.
- You can unlock your potential with more than 500 listed securities.
- DSE is committed to ensure orderly and fair markets and that risks are managed prudently, consistent with the public interest and, in particular, the interests of the investing public.
- DSE is able to offer a transparent and well-regulated market for companies of all types and sizes to list their shares.
Investors can also participate in the growth of both local and foreign companies listed on our Exchange in the confident knowledge that they are investing in a market that meets international standards.
- DSE provides efficient trading platform designed developed by NASDAQOMX and FlexTrade.
- Simple and clear requirements for listings.
- Cost effective listing destination
- Swift time-to-market.
- Cost effective listing destination.
- Strong investor protection regime under a sound regulatory framework
- Transparent and fully automated marketplace
There are two possible ways to get listed with DSE:
- Listing through Initial Public Offer (IPO)
- (a) fixed price method, when offered at par value; or
- (b) book-building method, when offered above par value.
- Offloading of Shares through direct listing
STOCK EXCHANGE BUILDING, 9/F MOTIJHEEL C/A, DHAKA BANGLADESH
Phone: 88-02-9564601, 9576210-18, FAX: +88-02-9564727, +88-02-9569755
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: http://www.dsebd.org/